What Is The Most Psycho Zodiac Sign ?
What Is The Most Psycho Zodiac Sign ? – Likely To Become Psychopaths
Sun sign astrology alone isn’t enough to indicate the likelihood of someone becoming a Psychopath.
However, there are certain placements and houses in astrology that might be potential contributors to this disorder (astrologically speaking of course).
For example, the Moon and/or Venus often play a dominant role in charts of people whom we consider as psychopaths.
And, charts of a lot of allegedly “unfeeling” and “cold-blooded” psychopaths usually have water elements prominent in them.
But even at that, Astrology is not the major determinant of Psychopathy.
Where and how you were born and raised, play very important roles in shaping an individual into becoming unfeeling, ruthless, and heartless.
In this post, I’ll be listing the 7 most dangerous zodiac signs – with the most recorded serial killers (according to FBI data).
But before I do that,….
Who or What Is A Psychopath?
Even though it’s commonly used to describe someone who has a mental health condition, a “psychopath” is not an official diagnosis.
Instead, it’s an informal term often used for a condition called antisocial personality disorder (ASPD).
The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th edition (DSM-5) does not list psychopathy as an official clinical diagnosis.
That being said, a “Psychopath” is used to describe someone who is callous, unemotional, and morally depraved.
Symptoms/Traits Of a Psychopath:
- Sadistic Enjoyment of Pain & Suffering
- Exploitation of Others for Personal Gain
- A Lack of Conscience
- Poor Attention Span & Loss of Interest
- Violent Tendencies, Abuse, or Aggression
- Superficial charm
- Poor judgment and failure to learn from experience
- Lack of remorse or shame
- Grandiose sense of self-worth
- Pathological lying,
- Promiscuous sexual behavior
- Juvenile delinquency
- Abnormal Ways of Thinking
- Masters of Deception
- Lies, Exaggerations, & Dishonesty
- Superficial Charm & Charisma
- Unnecessary Cruelty or a Mean Streak
- Lack of Accountability & Playing the Blame Game
- Need for Power, Control, & Dominance
- Boredom & Thrill-Seeking Behaviors
- Disregard for Rules, Laws, & Norms
- Unaffected & Unafraid of Consequences
- Detached, Cold & Callous Demeanor
- A History of Childhood Behavior Problems
- A Trail of Short, Broken Relationships
LEARN MORE HERE: Signs Of Psychopathy
Zodiac Signs Likely To Become Psychopaths – According To FBI Report:
What Is The Most Psycho Zodiac Sign – Likely To Become Psychopaths
- Can A Mute Person Work As A Professional Chef ? - March 26, 2023
- Can A Mute Person Scream ? - March 26, 2023
- Scorpio compatibility with pisces friendship - March 26, 2023