What Is A Lightworker? | 109 Characteristics Of A Lightworker
The simplest way to define lightworkers is that they are beings who have a strong desire to serve others. These spiritual beings, also known as crystal babies, indigos, Earth angels, and star seeds, volunteer to serve humanity as a beacon for the Earth.
A lightworker is someone who has a near-psychic ability to sense what other people are thinking, feeling, or needing in order to heal them.
They are usually people who have faced adversity and/or trauma in their lives and have learned that challenges are not meant to break them.
Rather, they see adversity as an opportunity for growth and healing, allowing them to pass on their knowledge and experience to others.
Here Are Some Characteristics To Know If You Are A Lightworker:
- You are extremely intuitive and have had an innate-wisdom about life since you were a child. You are naturally philosophical and spiritual, and people are often perplexed by how much you seem to know for your age.
- You intuitively know that you are here for a higher purpose, one that is directly related to awakening and transforming your own life and the lives of others by assisting in the raising of human consciousness.
- Your young life prepared you for a series of traumas, challenges, and other difficulties. You understand that these were not meant to hurt you, but rather to awaken you to your new role as a healer.
- You are constantly striving to better your own life as well as the lives of those around you. Your primary motivation in life is to identify what needs to be fixed and how you can possibly improve it. Though this can sometimes become a shadow of perfectionism, it is an incredible gift when used correctly.
- You are somewhat of a loner, despite the fact that you easily connect with people and that it is part of your purpose to help them. You are sensitive to other people’s energy and can only tolerate it in small doses.
- You may have struggled with certain mental illnesses in the past, but you now recognize that they were adaptations to your circumstances rather than innate problems. You understand that one way of your mission is to change people’s perceptions of their mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual health.
- You are spiritual, but you avoid religion. Your life’s work is to assist people in regaining their power. Even if you use teachings or principles from one enlightened master or another, your focus remains on awakening the god within each individual and assisting them in seeing their unlimited power, potential, and healing abilities.
- You are naturally creative, and your healing process frequently includes some form of art, writing, or one-on-one healing.
- You exemplify the definition of an old soul. Despite being far too young to be as tuned in as you are, you are wise, mature, and appear to have the experience of many lifetimes.
- You’ve always stood out from your family, friends, and peers in some way. As a result, you may have struggled to find your “tribe” or to feel like you fit in anywhere.
- You are constantly becoming more self-aware of yourself and your life. You continue to shed light on the shadow aspects that most people reject and deny as part of your ongoing journey of awakening and healing.
- This strong energy is both a blessing and a curse: you must be careful what you focus on, because you will end up manifesting it in your life, whether good or bad.
- You are naturally drawn to ancient spiritual texts about energy and ascension; eastern philosophies resonate with you more than western philosophies.
- You have a near-psychic ability to sense what other people are thinking, feeling, or needing in order to heal.
- You know that you are here in this life to dissolve your old karmic patterns and to ascend to a higher level of consciousness and awareness. You understand that your purpose here is to become who you are meant to be, not to do a job or a task.
- Your primary goal in life is self-improvement. You’re always thinking about how you can improve yourself, and you know that the best years of your life are yet to come.
- You have a strong connection to nature and believe that it is the closest we can get to being completely aligned with source.
Lightworkers are often sensitive, and as a result, they feel sadness and anguish for the suffering in the world around them.
This is why they tend to choose professions that allow them to use their empathetic nature to help those in need, such as nursing, therapy, rehabilitation, healing, care-giving, veterinary services, research and teaching, and so on.
Lightworkers are intuitive and guided by their intuition. They frequently have the ability to perceive the emotions and needs of other living beings, allowing them to harness and direct their healing powers toward those in need.
They also believe in using their positive energies and healing powers in concert to dispel or chase away negative consciousness.
Not all lightworkers recognize the nature of their spiritual calling right-away.
While some star seeds may understand that their mission on Earth is to raise humanity’s collective consciousness, many lightworkers can only feel a desire to serve and be compassionate in their own hearts, and that they feel good when helping others in need.